• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Missions - Your Favourite Thing

Hey!

So far we know quite a lot about Sandors outstanding custom EPF/PSA missions. Some of you may also remember the original mission one from Flippr, it was amazing. But as we have seen so far Sandor has even more in store for us this time!

I just wanted to hear what you guys are looking forward to the most. I can't wait for the panorama room view, it is something that nobody else in the community here has done.

Thanks,
Flippy
I'm Flippy, this is my signiture. I don't really know what to put here so thanks for reading.

Exemplary first topic for this forum!

Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I love it all xD

Yeah, the panoramas are definitely cool. They're used sparingly - most rooms don't wrap around quite entirely, but all of them are in a new, close-up style. The Ski Village and Plaza designs do include far more than the old CP view, and more rooms will be like that as more missions debut. It won't disappoint!

(06-15-2016, 10:10 PM)Sandor Wrote: Exemplary first topic for this forum!

Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I love it all xD

Yeah, the panoramas are definitely cool. They're used sparingly - most rooms don't wrap around quite entirely, but all of them are in a new, close-up style. The Ski Village and Plaza designs do include far more than the old CP view, and more rooms will be like that as more missions debut. It won't disappoint!

Haha, can't wait for it
I'm Flippy, this is my signiture. I don't really know what to put here so thanks for reading.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon