• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2016 Custom Penguins

Hello everyone!
Today I would like to share two of my recent but not so recent custom penguins.

The first one was made earlier this year, I drew most items apart from the mullet. http://i.imgur.com/mbnkUrs.png

The second one is my profile image on my CPPS twitter account. This is quite a basic custom but I really enjoyed making it and I am quite happy with the results. http://i.imgur.com/4WHTBTQ.jpg

I'd really like to hear what you guys think about these customs so I can keep improving my work.
See you then!
Flippy
I'm Flippy, this is my signiture. I don't really know what to put here so thanks for reading.

Wow, that looks really nice. A word of advice though, you may want to flip the pad since the perspective is slightly off. But I really love the detail and the style. I can't wait to see more.

Nice!

The drawn one is very nice; it reminds me of the Meet Gary/Dot/RH shorts.

I think it's cool to drawn them, but if you're going to use one not-drawn item, then you should just cut the shaddy down so it matches even better. But it's already really nice to begin with, so no sweat!

(06-15-2016, 08:47 PM)Joee Wrote: Wow, that looks really nice. A word of advice though, you may want to flip the pad since the perspective is slightly off. But I really love the detail and the style. I can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the advice Smile

(06-15-2016, 08:48 PM)Sandor Wrote: Nice!

The drawn one is very nice; it reminds me of the Meet Gary/Dot/RH shorts.

I think it's cool to drawn them, but if you're going to use one not-drawn item, then you should just cut the shaddy down so it matches even better. But it's already really nice to begin with, so no sweat!

Thanks for the advice, gonna remember this.
I'm Flippy, this is my signiture. I don't really know what to put here so thanks for reading.

Awesome!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon